Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wir sind Fötzchen















Last night Chris and I went to three different clubs. The first was a one-nighter called "Irrenhouse," or "Madhouse," which was in the neighborhood Prenzlauer Berg. Unfortunately it was not as mad as we expected--just way overpacked with queens, and incredibly hot.

We left there intending to go to Berghain, but some people asked to share a cab with us. They ended up inviting us to another place called the Volksbühne, where one of them works. We had a couple of beers there and a nice chat with them.

Got to Berghain around 5. This was my fourth time there, and all I can say is that I was more amazed than ever at how completely INSANE this place is. It is one of the biggest clubs I have ever been to, and when we left at 7:30 (too early, really) it was packed to the brim, and people were still arriving. A mix who would never party together normally: straight couples, bears, Spanish tourists, techno bois ... they were all there.

When we got back to Charlottenburg we went to a bakery and bought pastries. Then we took this picture of our arms, with the stamps we got at Irrenhouse. (Note the time.) It is a huge stamp referring in slang to a part of the female anatomy. It's in industrial-strength ink, so we're still wearing them today! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you two just having so much fun.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home